Designed to support those seeking hope and healing through Nashville Recovery Center’s clinical services, NRhythm provides a safe and compassionate environment for clients as they progress through our program. Our gender-specific male and female residences offer an added layer of accountability, structure, community and support to provide the foundation for a strong recovery.
There are many benefits of living in a community with like-minded peers who are working toward the same goals and finding freedom in recovery. At NRhythm, we walk side by side with each client to help implement life skills, emotional coping strategies, and spiritual practices. We seek to provide a comfortable and empowering space for people engaged in the therapeutic work of recreating and reclaiming their lives.
In addition to nearby access to Nashville Recovery Center’s thriving recovery community and clinical services, NRhythm includes:
– 24 hour on-site staff
– Transportation and groceries provided
– Morning Meditation and Evening Wrap Up Groups Daily
– Frequent random drug and alcohol testing, including lab confirmations
– Weekly individual case management sessions focused on developing and implementing life skills, recovery tools, and community support
– Fitness program including HIIT workouts and yoga classes
– Daily attendance at twelve step recovery meetings
– Volunteering with community partners tailored to each person’s specific interests
– Regular updates provided to loved ones by case managers
– Pet friendly housing options